Every student has to submit duly filled admission form in his/her own handwriting (enclosed herein this prospectus). Original testimonials have to be brought at the time of admission along with attested photocopies, Candidates applying from J&K State must submit at the time of admission, original bonafide domicile and character certificate issued by concerned authorities.PAYMENT OF FEE:
"The fee is payable through Bank Draft favoring SANJEEVNI INSTITUTE OF PARAMEDICAL SCIENCES, payable at Chandigarh Regd. Office or directly at the college situated in GARHI."
The fee paid at the time of registration will be further adjusted in the semester fee. A student will not be allowed to sit for examination unless the fee has been fully paid by the due date.
The fee includes examination fee, development fee, library fee, study material, practical, chemicals, sports, cultural function, community health service.DRESS CODE:
Students must follow the norms prescribed by the Institute for dress, both for summer and winter. White coat is mandatory for all students in the Institute's campus. APPLICATION FORM:
All application for admission must be made on prescribed forms only duly filled in with necessary mark sheet, certificate, and testimonials within week's time. IDENTITY CARD:
An identity card will be issued to all the students and they are to bring it along with them to the Institute on all working days .Duplicate card can be issued against payment of Rs 50/- PROGRESS REPORT:
Progress report of each student will be sent to his/her parents/guardian after every interval test and result of final examination will be sent by post. ABSENCE FROM CLASSES:
All the students have to fulfill the minimum criteria of attendance. A student who will be absent for more than three days on account of sickness , should submit a medical certificate from a regd. Medical practitioner . WORKING TIME:
A student will attend classes /practical's from 09:00am to 1:00pm. The timings , however, can be changed by the Management .VACATION AND HOLIDAYS:
The Institute will remain closed on all holidays observed by the Central and State Govt. the vacation dates will be intimated to the students through notice board .DISCIPLINE:
- Punctuality, regularity and proper uniform, polite behavior and good conduct are expected from all students. This Institute maintains absolute discipline.
- Violation of rules will result in severe disciplinary action.
- Without prejudice to the generality of power to enforce discipline, the following shall amount to indiscipline and misconduct:
- Any physical assault or even threat to use physical force against any student or any other member of the Institute (both teaching or non-teaching ) within the Institute's premises.
- Carrying of weapons or threat of using them.
- Any violation of the provision of the Civil Rights Protection Act, 1976.
- Any gesture, posture or verbal remark, which is otherwise derogatory to women.
- Any attempt to bribery for illegal gains or any other corruption of any means.
- Willful destruction of , damage to or defacing of Institute property or causing any disruption in any manner to the normal functioning of the Institute.
- Creating ill-will or intolerance on religious, political or communal grounds.
- Smoking, use of alcohol/ prohibited drugs is strictly prohibited inside the campus and hostel. The student found indulging in such acts would be immediately struck of from the rolls of the Institute.